* We collect information from you place an order, such as name, address and email address.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
* To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
* To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
* To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Terms & Conditions
Placing an order means acceptance of the following conditions of co-operation:
1. Payment -We require prepayment on all orders. All goods remain the property of Crazybras until payment is received in full. We accept all Credit Cards, Paypal payments, Cash (Pounds Sterling), Postal Orders (Pounds Sterling), Cheques (Pounds Sterling) - (allow 7 working days clearing period for cheque payments). Please note that once the order is placed, payment is to be received within 10 days – otherwise the order will be cancelled.
2. Shipping - Most shipping is carried out by Royal Mail though another carrier may be used when deemed necessary.
3. Returns - In the unlikely event that a fault may arise we request that you contact us within 3 days of receiving your order to notify us of the fault. We will then authorise and log your intention to return goods.
Faulty or damaged goods will be credited or replaced.
We would recommend that returns are sent back by recorded delivery.
If any parcels are received damaged or opened this must be noted as “parcel damaged” with the courier / postman for a claim to be made and any missing goods to be replaced.